About Crane Service
Fleurieu Cranes began operation in April 2005 starting with one 30T slew crane and a couple of riggers. The fleet has since grown to comprise Frannas (pick n carry), City Cranes (tight access), All Terrains and a Crawler Crane.
Fleurieu Cranes equipment acquisitions have embraced an All Terrain theme, purchased specifically for their manoeuverability, lift capacity and exceptional versatility. For example the 95T Liebherr with its 58m live boom needs only to carry an additional 8T of counterweight on a single tray top truck to achieve 5.6T capacity at a 30m radius. Our 200T demag crane operates with greater efficiency than most of its competitors, requiring less counterweight to perform the same lifts whilst being currently permitted to travel anytime day or night (24 hours) throughout South Australia.
A willingness to invest in modern equipment has allowed Fleurieu Cranes to grow in a competitive market, however management regards their people as being their greatest differentiator with the staff quite often being the best advertisement for the business, winning repeat work with their willingness to go the extra yard for the customer.
Our services to commercial, industrial and domestic industries comprise:
- - Mobile Crane Hire, 24/7
- - General Rigging Services
- - Structural Steel Erection
- - Pre-cast and Tilt up Panels Installation
- - Tower Crane Erection & Dismantle
- - Dry Hire Crane & Equipment Rental
- - Labour Hire (Tower Crane Operators / Personnel)
- - Steel Fabrication Services
A sample of our work to date is as follows:
- - Steel Erection eg Multi storey apartments, commercial buildings, tower cranes, industrial & commercial sheds.
- - Lifting industrial process & plant equipment, mining equipment, boats, transportable buildings, concrete pools, industrial & commercial air-conditioning units
- - Windfarm Maintenance
- - Wine industry infrastructure, stainless steel tanks, fermenters, wine presses
- - Stage erection, eg Big Day Out, Adelaide Fringe
- - Machine relocation